- 1 lb pancit miki
- ½ lb lean pork, cut into strips
- ½ lb shrimp, peeled
- 2 pcs chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- cooking oil
- 2 tbsp sliced onion leaves for garnish
1. To remove the oiliness and saltiness of the noodles, wash it in running water.
2. Heat the oil, and cook the shrimps until they turn pink. Set them aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté the onion and garlic. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the pork and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps, salt, pepper, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add some water and cook for 6 minutes.
5. Add the carrots and cabbage and cook for about 5 minutes or until they are tender.
6. Add the noodles. Stir occasionally, and adjust the taste accordingly.
7. When it is thoroughly cooked, transfer to a serving dish, and garnish it with the sliced onion leaves.