1 kg. loin beef;
1 .5 tsp. black ground pepper;
2 tbsp. chinese wine;
1 tsp. salt;
2 tbsp. cornstarch;
1.5 egg whites (only)
1 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
a handful of green onions;
2 stick of green onions body; (white portion)
a sprinkle of sesame seeds if you like;
1.5 tbsp. oil;
and another oil for frying the beef about half litre;
- Slice the beef into thin length wise strips;
- Marinate the beef with black pepper and chinese wine; and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add salt, corn starch; and the egg whites;
- In the frying pan, put the half ltr. oil; and fry the beef into desired brown colour; do not over browned, as may turn into hard.
Making the Sauce:
- In a bowl or jug, put 1 tsp. corn starch, then 2 tsp. oyster sauce; 3 tbsp. soy sauce; and 3 tbsp. brown sugar; and add a little bit of dark soy sauce to make the sauce darker.
The final cooking:
- In a pan, salute the garlic, ginger, then the white onions, for a minute, then add the sauce mixture; then add the fried beef, and stir constantly until the sauce becomes shiny and sticky.
- Add the green onions and toss it all sides. About a minute before serving, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Eat with rice and enjoy!