- 1/2 kg beef,thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 11/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
1. Marinate beef with 1 tbsp pepper and 1/2 tbsp salt and 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce. Mix thoroughly and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Add and mix cornstarch to the marinade and make sure it’s distributed evenly.
3. While beef is marinating, in a wok with hot cooking oil, fry the red and green pepper for 3 minutes then set aside.
4. On the same wok, stir fry the marinated beef on high heat. You may need to add 1 cup water for the beef to cook and soften more. Cook and stir until liquid has evaporated and meat is tender.
5. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with the fried red and green bell pepper.
Adapted from: Panlasang Pinoy.com