- 1c water
- 1/2c sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp salt
- tbsp butter
- 3 1/2C bread Flour
- 2 tsp yeast
- Put ingredients in bread machine according to your machine’s manufacturing directions and set the dough cycle.
- When done, remove and seperate into 3 sections.
- Roll each section out like snakes and mesh ends together.
- Braid and press ends together.
- Place in baking dish and allow to rise for 25-30 minutes.
- Brush melted butter or egg white on top after rising.
- Bake at 340 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- If a better crust is wanted: Heat some water in an oven proof container in the microwave until near boiling. Then place water in the oven beside the bread.