- 500 ml. Flour
- 10 ml. baking powder
- 2ml salt
- 75ml oil
- 150 ml boiling water
- Preheat oven to 200 degree. Brush a 26 cm pizza pan with oil
- Place all ingredients in a Mix N stor. Seal and shake from side to side ten times, then up and down for a minute. Unseal and pastry is ready for use. ( Knead gently if required.)
- Press out dough to fit pan.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
Ingredients for TOPPINGs:
- 90 ml. tomato sauce
- 5ml. origanum
- 3-4 tomatoes , sliced
- 200g. musrooms, sliced
- 4 slices ham or bacon, chopped
- 300 ml. Cheddar cheese, grated olives, anchovies(optional)
- Mix Together tomato sauce and origanum and spread over half cooked pizza base.
- Cover with sliced tomatoes, mushrooms , ham or bacon and finally, grated cheese, olives, and anchovies.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Note: If you prefer a thin based pizza, halve the quantity of the pastry. Use your imagination, and anything you have available, to create your own toppings. Enjoy Cooking!