Ingredients: (Look and follow the ingredients made at the Dough Making. Click here>>>.
For the Filling:
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1½ Tablespoon softened butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- For the Filling, mixed all the ingredients into a pot, then slowly cook it in very low heat for until its a bit sticky for about 7-10 minutes or when the coco gets brown like coconut paste.
- Cool it down and fill it to the centre of the dough size that you desired. Close its edge, then turn the edge side bottom.
- Brush it with beaten eggs, then put it in over for 40 minutes in 40 degrees to get the second rise.
- Once the second rise is done, cook it for 13-15 minutes in 200 degrees.
- Enjoy it with your breakfast coffee’.