- 600 grams White Bread Loaf
- 2.5 cups Milk
- 1.75 cups Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Red Food Colouring (can be ube purple if ube flavour you want to make)
Prepare the dough first, following the dough procedure you can find HERE>>>
To Prepare the filling:
- TEAR THE BREAD. Put the cut pieces of bread in a pan.
- ADD THE REST OF INGREDIENTS. Add the milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs then give it a good mix.
- COOK THE MIXTURE. Transfer the pan over a medium heat.
- You can use potato masher if you like, but I like mine to have some whites on it. Mash the mixture until the desired consistency for about 5 minutes
- COOL DOWN. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add the food colouring and give it a good mix. Leave the mixture to cool down.
While the filling is cooling down, you can now flattened your dough, get ready for the filling.
- Spread the the filling leaving the sides by half inch.
- Roll the dough into log, then cut the ends.
- Slice into desired size, and cooked for about 13-15 minutes or when it is brown.
We have some other flavour like Pandan (Green colour, Ube Purple Yum) and the normal one which is the Pan de pula .