Prep. 10m. Cook:15 mins. Ready in 25mins.
- 2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups margarine
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- few sesame seeds for decoration about 1 1/2 tbp.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt; then set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and 2 cups sugar until light fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla. Gradually stir in in the dry ingredients until just blended.
- Roll the dough into the walnut sized balls and roll the ball in sesame seeds.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned at the edges. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.