- 150grams ground glutanous rice
- 100 grams sugar brown preferably +50grams light brown sugar +2 spoon dark molasses sysrup (or just a total of 160 grams really dark sugar)
- 400 ml or one tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. Peanuts grind (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a non sticky pot. Mix it well.
- Turn on the gas high while keep stirring and bring it to boil.
- Once boiling, turn it to number 1 or the lowest heat possible (do do not stop stirring) and continue stirring until its cook up to 45 minutes. You know its cook when it becomes sticky and they become one piece and don’t stick the pot anymore.
- Cover the pot for 5-minutes in a very low heat possible but check occasionally make sure does not burn. Once done put into desired plate or clean coconut shell.if desired. Enjoy!