Ingredients – Serves 4
- 1 whole rack of pork OR BEEF ribs (about 12 -16 ribs)
- 220ml/7 fl oz/ 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 100ml/3 ½ fl oz/ ½ cup Worstershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt, black pepper, cumin powder, turmeric powder & cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Put the meat into an oven proof dish. Put all the other ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine well. Pour the contents of the bowl over the meat and massage well with your hands to make sure all the meat is well coated. Cover with aluminium foil and leave outside fridge for at least 30 minutes (up to 2 hours), to soak up all the flavours.
2. Once the meat is marinated, Preheat oven to 220ºC/450ºF/Gas Mark 6.
Place the meat dish on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 45 minutes.