- 1 pork pata front
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 250 grams tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole pepper corn
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Deep fry pork pata until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a deep cooking pot and sauté the garlic and onions.
3. Now add the tomato sauce and the whole peppercorn and stir.
4. Add the pork pata and cook all the sides for 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the pineapple juice and water. Let boil.
6. Add the soy sauce, cover and simmer for 60 to 90 minutes.
7. Add water, if needed. Put in the brown sugar and stir.
8. Now add the salt and let the liquid evaporate until the sauce is thick enough.
9. Transfer to a serving plate and top with pineapple slice and serve.