Into a mixing bowl add in the ff:
- 1 1/4 cups cold and warm water; 75g. sugar, then 1/4 yeast then 65ml. shortening/oil
- Then 1 Lts. flour with 1 and 1/4 salt on top.
- Knead the dough until ready. Let it rise for 30 mins. or let the dough whole cycle if using bread maker machine.
- Put wax paper into the pizza tin, and spread the dough using your thumb.
- Cook the pizza for about 10 minutes.
To add the fillings and toppings:
- Add first the sauce, spread using spatula, then add your desired toppings, like mushroom, chicken, peperroni, ham, or pine apple or any as you desired, then lastly the cheese.