- 250g butter (I used salted)
- 125g. white sugar
- 375g. plain flour
- Put the sugar and flour into the mixing bowl.
- Sliced the butter into 10 equal cubes portions, then add to the mixed.
- Turn the mixer on to number 1 first, then increase the stirring, once the flour and butter mixed stick to each other, so they don’t splash all over the places. 🙂
- Once turn into like bread dough, turn the mixer off, and take it out.
- Now you can freely shape your cookies according to your design. I used ginger bread man maker, kitten, but if i don’t have much time, just used the round cookie molder. 🙂
- Cook in a cooking oven in 200C, for 12-13 minutes or when brown. Note, if your cooking is too thin, they maybe cooked only for 10 minutes, so check your cookie after 8 minutes cooking then you can adjust how brown you want it to be. Enjoy!