- 1 to 1.5 Kg Size Chicken
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- half size of Fresh Lemon, or in PH you can use Lemonsito.
- 1 spoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pcs . Garlic Gloves
- 1 pc. Medium size Onion
- half of the Green or Red Bell Pepper
- 3 medium size Green Onions
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Pepper Flakes
- Put the Green Onion Whole length, and Bell Pepper inside the chicken.
- Stab the whole chicken using fork, or small knife all over its body so the liquid with get insde into the meat as well.
- In a mixing bowl, put all the ingredients, except the chicken.
- Make a stir it with your hand or spatula, then add the chicken.
- Refrigerate for about 1.5 hour -3 hours, depending how convenient, but atleast 1.5 hour, turning side to side every 20 minutes. 🙂
- Preheat the over to 190 degree, then place the chicken inside and cook it for 45 miutes. AFter 45 minutes turn the over to 200 to brown it for about 15 minutes. Prove it, or stub it, if no blood come out, its cooked.
- Serve it with rice, or simply Crokeys or Rosted Potatoes.