- 1kg chicken ( can use boneless or mixed-your choice). cut into cubes or size you desire.
- 2 spoon full oil
- 2 garlic
- one medium size onions
- 1 pc. fresh chili
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (silver swan)
- 2 bell pepper red and green is nice (cut into desired size and sprinkle with a bit of salt)
- 1tsp. black pepper
- corn starch mix in 1/2 cup of water.
- 1 tsp. salt
- Heat the wok and add then add the oil.
- Once the oil hot, fry the bell pepper to cook or brown then set aside.
- Fry the onions, then set aside.
- With the remaining oil, fry the garlic to brown it, then add the chicken, add onions,soy sauce and vinegar. Give a bit of a mix, then cover the pot to simmer like 10 minutes then add the corn starch or when the chicken is cook or tender if you like.
- Open the pot, and stir it, then put on top as toppings the fried bell pepper. Serve it with Rice and Enjoy!