- 1/2 cup oil to brown the chicken
- 400 grms. Boneless Chicken
- One big piece broccoli
- 2-3 medium size carrots.
- 2 table spoon another oil
- 2-3 pcs. of garlic
- 1 medium size Onions
- 2 table spoon red wine or cooking wine
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 /2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 table spoon white sugar.
Methods: video’s reference please click >HERE
- Heat the pan (no. 4) on gas, heat the oil and throw in the chicken sliced, wait till brown then take it out and put to a bowl and set aside.
- Put 2 cups of water to the hot pan, wait till gets hot, throw in all the sliced vegetables (Mixed Broculli and carrots) and the chicken. Coven the pot and wait till like 5 minutes. Then drain the vegetables, and set aside.
- On the hot pan again, put 2 tables spoon oil, then brown the garlic, and the onions, once brown, add the red wine, stir it, then throw in the mixed vegetables & chicken.
- Add the oyster sauce, stir, then add the soy sauce, stir, the last add the sugar, stir to mixed, then turn off the stove. Now its ready to serve hot with rice!