- 3 pcs chicken slice portion (drumstick, wings or the breast) nice more if you prefer with skin.
- 3 tsp. soy sauce (silver swan is absolutely good)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. vinegar (silver swan)
- 2 gloves garlic
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Marinate the chicken at least an hour before you use it, or even one night the morning you want to use it, by putting all the ingredients except one piece garlic and oil in a bowl and cover.
- Once ready, heat the oil in a pan. Add the marinated chicken, fry the side without the skin first for one minute. Slow down the cooker to no. 1 and cover the pot.
- After 7 minutes, turn the other side, and this time, leave the cover off. Once brown enough for you , its ready. You can also check by sticking a toothpick and see that no blood coming out. Then that’s cook. Enjoy