Make about 5-6 size of pancakes
30′ prepartion time
- 50g. butter/margarine
- 50g. caster sugar
- 100 g. Self RAising Flour
- 1 medium size egg
- Splash of milk to get into the thichness of mixture that you like.
- Put the butter first into the bowl, followed by all the ingredients, (except milk), mix it using hand mixer or electric until fully mixed, then finally splash the milk at the last minute to adjust the desired thickness of your pancake.Set Aside.
- Heat the pan by slow heat, once hot enough not to stick, put the desired amount and thickness of the mixture.
- Cover or wait until the otherside is cooked,then flip it over to cook the other side.
- Sprinkle with sugar/Add with honey or Syrup to serve to kids.
Ideal and yummy for breakfast. Enjoy!