In a bowl, add in the ff:
- 200g. plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- and 2 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon; THEN set Aside.
Grate the 2 cups of carrots, and smash 1 pc. banana
In a mixing bowl, Cream the ff:
- 1 cup Veg. Oil ( a combination of sesame and Veg oil for extra moist)
- 2 cups white sugar (a combination of brown and white is more tastier that plain white.)
- Once the mixture is creamy add in the 3 pcs. eggs, one at a time.
- Add quickly the carrots and banana, then add the flour mix in a bowl gradually while adjusting the texture accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Put muffin paper into the muffin molder tray, then scoop the mixture covering to the half of the paper, allowing space to rise.
- Cook for about 25-30 minutes.