Beef and Baby Corn Stir Fry Recipe
15 mins/Cook time/25 mins/Total time:40 mins\Serves: 3
¾ lbs beef sirloin, sliced into thin strips
15 pieces baby corn
1½ cups snap peas
1 small red bell pepper, sliced into strips
¼ cup light soy sauce
3 to 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
1½ tablespoons cornstarch
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
3 table spoon Shoaxing cooking wine
3 tablespoon cooking oil
- Arrange beef in a bowl. Add ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix well.
Add the cornstarch. Make sure all the ingredients are well blended. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or a pan. Pour-in the cooking oil. Once the oil gets hot, stir-fry the baby corn, snap peas, and red bell pepper for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt and remaining pepper. Pour the cooking wine in the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a plate. Set aside.
- Using the remaining cooking oil (add a tablespoon of cooking oil if needed), stir fry the marinated beef for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the stir-fried vegetables and continue to stir-fry for another 2 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!