OFW loan can only be done thru online application available for people within St.Peter Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro City.
Yes! OFW Loan online application is now available!
OFW loan will be released within 5-7 working days, after completion of all the requirements, and being approved by us.
You may now apply OFW Loan online below if you got already your employment contract and Visa. Apply now if your recruitment agency is already processing your working papers with POEA then prepare for the requirements.
For Filipino OFWs who have just recently left the Philippines or still working abroad and need allowance for their families, worry no more! As long as you still have over four (4) months remaining in your contract, you may apply for OFW Migrant Loan (Pinoy Abroad Loan).
Please check out OFW loan qualifications and requirements below :
OFW Loan Qualifications:
- *Filipino Overseas Workers with valid employment contract, 21 – 59 years old upon loan maturity.
- Minimum Basic Salary, any foreign currency equivalent to or NOT LESS THAN US Dollar 400.00 / PHP 19,000.00.
- OFW applicant must be here in the Philippines to personally apply for a loan.
- With owned house, living with parents or renting are welcome.
OFW Loan Requirements:
- * VISA & Passport
- * 2×2 picture (2 copies)
- * 2 Valid Government IDs
- * Employment Contract with POEA Stamp
- * Must have a Co-Borrower (Immediate Family)
- * Photo Copy of Plane Ticket/Flight Schedule/E-Receipt
- * Photo/Hard Copy of POEA Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)
- * Three (3) Personal References (Friends & relatives with cellphone numbers).
- Age must be 21-59 years old upon loan maturity (Extended to 65 years old if in good health)
- Immediate Family (Parents, Husband, Wife, Brother, Sister, Kids 21 years old & above) No income is accepted
- Relatives up to 1st Degree Cousin with income is accepted if living in your house & receiving your remittances.
- Common law wife is accepted if with birth certificate of kid/s.
- Birth Certificate
- 2×2 picture (2 copies)
- 2 Valid Government IDs
- Marriage Contract or Birth Certificate of kid/s if not legally married
- 21 – 59 years old upon loan maturity. (Extended to 65 years old if in good health)
- Proof of Billing (Orig. Electric or Water Bill) Even if not in the name of borrower/co-borrower
- Three (3) personal references (Friends & relatives with cellphone numbers)
We require that our borrower registered for membership to us and apply for a 1st loan to be payable within 7 days to create a good will record to us. Following Requirements.
- Registered (Registration Fee: P150.00) and apply for a 1st time loan in the amount of 300 pesos to be payable within 7 days.
- This 1st loan must be paid within 7 working days with 2% interest.
- Upon completion of payment for the 1st loan, You can now proceed to OFW complying all the requirements.
What type of Loan you are apply for?
- Registration and 1st time 7days to pay loan…
- OFW Loan
- Personal Loan
- Holiday Loan
- Pamasko Handog to the my Filipino Family/Relatives
- OFW Migrant Loan (Pinoy Abroad Loan).